Date : 2014
Modern makeover for a stately period home
A grand and gracious home in every sense of the word, Carlton Road was also a venerable old property comprised of period-centric small rooms and spaces.
Our client’s requirement was to provide comfortable and modern internal living spaces for their family, with effortless flow toward an expansive new outdoor dining/teppanyaki, complete with an outdoor fireplace, swimming pool and guest/pool house.
Our solution delivered, with a home that is thoroughly modernised whilst respecting and maintaining the gracious traditions and lines of the original house; a home comprised of flowing spaces that work with the slope of the site rather than against it, allowing seamless indoor/outdoor living; a home the family will enjoy living and entertaining in for years to come.
- Modern renovation sympathetic with classic villa styling
- Indoor / outdoor flow to pool and entertainment areas
- Opening up interior spaces
- Sloping section incorporated into indoor / outdoor flow designs.
- Extensive outdoor entertaining areas including fireplace, swimming pool and teppanyaki dining area.